Fire and Life Safety Audit
This will cover the following aspects:
Passive fire safety:
- Means of egress/ evacuation.
- Fire compartmentation.
- Fire load, wall, floor and ceiling materials and finishes.
- Fire load, furniture and other movable items.
- Electrical installations.
- LPG and LNG installations.
- General housekeeping, storage and handling of goods.
Active fire safety:
- Fire extinguishers.
- Fire alarm control panel.
- Heat and smoke detectors.
- Break Glass Units (BGU’s).
- Emergency and exit lighting.
- Fire water supply.
- Fire pumps.
- Hose reels.
- Wet/dry riser system.
- Sprinkler systems.
- Kitchen hood protection.
- Gas detection.
Organization, administration and documentation:
- Operation and maintenance procedures.
- Emergency response procedures.
- System equipment list.
- Approval documents.
- Fire safety layout drawings, line diagrams, design drawings, schematic overviews…
All the above aspects will be examined, evaluated and compared with the latest fire and life safety codes and current fire engineering practice.
A report will be compiled and issued to the client for discussion.
An implementation plan will be agreed for all recommendations.